We accept your donations
The merchandise donated to the Store must be in very good condition and have a resale value.
Here are some suggestions:
- Clothes for women, men, children; shoes, boots,
- Fashion accessories, jewelry; toys, complete games, strollers;
- Cookware and household items, small appliances, bedding;
- Seasonal decoration, frames, trinkets;
- Books, dvd, cd, vinyl; recreational and sports equipment;
- Collections - stamps, coins, valuable objects;
- Furniture - photo required at [email protected]
Bring your treasures to the donation reception.
For donations of larger items, please make an appointment at 514 843-4354 or by email [email protected].
To donate furniture, send a photo and your contact information to [email protected] and a manager will get in touch with you.
Merchants and businesses are encouraged to provide end of the line products, inventory surpluses and other miscellaneous products.
To make a commercial donation, please contact Linda Beauparlant at 514-845-0151 or send us your proposal by email to [email protected]inon.org.
Check out our donation recognition policy.